Fall. Soccer. Host Fest.

I'm so behind I'm basically going to do a photo dump! So here is a collection of pictures from the end of September beginning with a lovely ladies night out after General Women's conference. Love these beauties.
a soccer game, the MSU Homecoming parade, and a long run for mom.
Clara's first family portrait. I love her! and she writes her name. about 1 year before her big sister did. Haha! I guess the second child really does learn from the first!
Lulu's school picture day. Oh I love her too! I'm planning on dressing my girls in the same outfit for Kindergarten school pictures... One of my mom's friends did this for all 4 of her girls then sent out a christmas card when her last daughter was in kindergarten. cutest thing everrr. We'll see if it works out!

and finally some soccer pictures of little Lu! She had a great season. She definitely wasn't as aggressive as last year, but had so much fun! And especially loved being on the team with one of her best friends, Emma. This was one of our coldest games, but we actually had pretty great weather this fall here in Minot!
Our view from our living room window. I really do love it here-- the winters just get a little long! ;-)
and of course Host Fest! Clara finally got to join her sister and was so excited! 
I love watching them dance. Best part about having 2 daughters! We stayed and enjoyed the Festival for a few hours that afternoon. We loved our doughnuts, cheese curds, diet coke, etc... etc... It was awesome! We even ran into Elsa and Olaf!  We headed home to finish getting ready, and headed out to Utah the next morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2016