March

maybe my favorite project little Lu has ever brought home. I sure love that sweet little girl!
the next week was dress up as what you want to be when you grow up- and she dressed up as a gymnastics coach. She wore her leo so people could tell what she was, but I just love her in her little leggings, zip up jacket and high pony/bun! 
Clara is my favorite messy haired sweat pants girl. 
a good month for yoga!
and loving on my favorite baby Emma. 
I can't get over these two. Clara's face mask is going strong, and they are always snuggling in their sleep! Clara seriously has to be touching someone while she sleeps!

Ice Skating for Brylie's birthday!
I'm super good.
It's been so much fun coaching all of these cute girls this year! They took home first from every single meet this year! They are awesome, and the sweetest girls ever. 
Also Clara got her 'big' handstand and I die at her cuteness.
I have absolutely loved this year with my little Clara! She's my little side-kick, lunch date, and the cutest helper you ever did see. Lucy had Spring picture day! I love these girls.
Finally warming up for some park dates!
We went to see Cinderella one Friday afternoon and ran into some friends! It was SO cute, and I can't wait to see it again. I love Clara's 100 questions through every movie!
My cute church goers.
I somehow found myself making ridiculous rainbow treats for our St. Patricks Day personal progress activity. Ugh. Haha! I truly do hate pointless time consuming things like this, but Clara seemed to love it, and it was happening before I really knew what was happening! Haha! It's been fun to be in Young Women's though!
my cute green girls!
and I walked in on this little cute after a ballet change! 
Getting through the cold days with mall play dates! I love Ella Joy's halloween shirt too....
and Clara plowed through this preschool work book in one sitting!
after Ballet doughnut stop on Saturday mornings! Love her.
and my cutie Clara.
I love how Lucy takes such good care of Clara when we come eat lunch with her! 
 I love date nights with this handsome guy! And check out that beard! Haha! We have the best babysitter who lives in our building.... best thing ever.
 And I love my Miss Lucy.
 One more lunch date with dad before we take off to Utah for Spring Break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2016