Cheerleader pics...

All the Varsity and JV girls...
Varsity...
Varsity and JV.... My girls just got their pictures taken a few nights ago by one of the girls sisters... you should check out her blog it's www.jessiealexisphotography.com. She did an awesome job, the girls looked so cute, and the pictures turned out awesome!

Comments

  1. Cute girls!
    Student teaching is going... good... I think...
    There are good days and bad days. It's a lot of work and stress right now, I'm hoping that will dissapear as the semester goes on.
    And yeah, I am still the choir director. Tyson and I were gone for the last few months so I haven't done anything with them recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE YOU'RE PREGGERS?!?!?! Oh my gosh I'm so excited for yoU! I just barely got the internet and I'm so excited I finally got to look at your blog! Oh my gosh I seriously am so excited for you! And by the way, who's cheerleaders are these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fun they got pictures, Nates cousin doesn't cheer at Orem but her friend does..and since your from DAVIS they think they are going to turn amazing! haha You'll be a great coach, im excited to see how things go for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pictures Carly...love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics! It's weird that you are coaching cheerleading and that one of your girls in one of my young women...we get old so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!