Clara Mae- Newborns

Here is my sweet sweet angel baby- Miss Clara Mae.

Desiree took these beautiful photos for me- check her out: dedephoto.blogspot.com













Clara is seriously the best baby- 
She loves her car seat and sleeps whenever she is in it- so if we are out and about she will seriously sleep for 5 hours at a time if I will let her- I always think I should be sleeping while she is sleeping that long- but she does really well at night too. She goes to sleep at about 10:30ish, and gets up around 3am, then like 6am- after that she usually is like half asleep, but still lets me sleep too.
I think she is starting to look more and more like Lucy everyday, but she totally has her own look to her.
She is such a good, quick eater and loves to cuddle and be held.
We love you Clara!

Comments

  1. Seriously adorable. I love how simple but sweet they are. I get freaked out when people stick the baby inside of weird objects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are to die for! What a beautiful little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car those are beautiful!! Clara is such a doll... Knox misses his girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!