The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th!!

July is the best month ever.
EVER.
So in memory of the best weekend ever. EVER.

Friday- baby shower for good friend Nichole in SLC!
Dinner that night with good friends- Jake & Jen, Casey & Nichole, Angie & Ronnie, and Erika & P- in spirit really.


Saturday morning- ran my 10k! 
Mission accomplished: Finished in 58:51- Under an hour! Woot woot. I was just over an hour last year, so I beat my time. I was afraid I would be worse- it was fun, and I'm glad I did it!
I definitely don't run fast, but it keeps me active!

Kaysville Parade.
Porter and Tyler. BFF's. and a little creepy guys.



cute lulu- a little scared of the fire engines!


jason, porter, ty, and jake
me and christy................................lulu and grandma


shawny and mel. lucy is waiting for her cousin to come!

cute cancan in the parade- (what cheerleader doesn't wear their hair up in a parade? seriously?)
i also got stung by a bee at the parade. 
getting stung is awful. just awful.
and i decided- over the next couple days, the worst possible torture could be itching to death.
ah so awful.

the typical trying to get a picture with ty.
we had lunch at barnes park with my family


lulu and grandpa

cancan tired after a mean game of bocce ball!


we had little bbq for dinner at the crosland's then headed to the Davis fireworks... is there anything better than kaysville on the 4th of july? i think not.

both this year and last year we have sat by both of our families- sometimes it is awesome having our families live so close to each other!
check out that sunset!

classic. please insert 'God bless america' Here.....


blakey kept wanting to be with lucy to watch the fireworks...

then lucy fell asleep. out cold.

sunday tyler made my dad's ribs for his whole family for his mom's birthday dinner! they were a hit- and lucy discovered corn on the cob!


that night we did some quick fireworks with the fam!

the crosland girls.

i ended up sleeping over at my mom's sunday night too since my dad was gone, so monday we had a lazy day of swimming and eating- i love lucy's mini sized pool my mom has!

summer seriously is so awesome. why does it have to end??
lu and i went swimmin today at the scera... she loves it! and well, so do i.
looking forward to more of july!!

P.S. Cheryl and Kyle are still on their honeymoon in costa rica-- no biggie. just a 3 week long honeymoon- they will be back the 15th. until then, i'm taking care of their cat, ziggy. i'm not a cat lover, but i feel so bad, ziggy normally hates me, and she like loves me every time i come over! she needs her mom and dad back.

Comments

  1. Best Weedkend ever, except no baby and no Cheryl! Love ya CarCar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute mom Carly!!! I love all the pictures, you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the thing I love most about the 4th of July are the cutie tootie baby outfits! Gotta love patriotic toddler apparel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were so many pictures where do I start.. 1st off I want your arms in that picture of you an Lucy in your running get up, 2nd that picture is a hot inappropiate picture of Tyler grabbing your butt, this is a family blog I thought Car ;) 3rd the picture you and Lucy looking into the distance is a hilarious mini you picture I love it! I will be out are the beginning of August so Ill see you and cute Lu soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2016