we think it's a....
BOY!!!
But not for sure! Our little one had the umbilical cord between their legs seriously the whole time, so we didn't get a great shot, but our doctor thinks it's a boy! I honestly wouldn't be surprised though if when we go back in a few weeks it really is a girl! Either way, we are SO excited! and it was so fun just to see our little one move around for about like 5 minutes while we tried to see if there was a little 'wee-wee' or not! Our baby looks healthy and just perfect! Yay!
And... I successfully got my blood drawn. Yuck. Worst thing ever! I seriously almost pass out every time. Awful.
But not for sure! Our little one had the umbilical cord between their legs seriously the whole time, so we didn't get a great shot, but our doctor thinks it's a boy! I honestly wouldn't be surprised though if when we go back in a few weeks it really is a girl! Either way, we are SO excited! and it was so fun just to see our little one move around for about like 5 minutes while we tried to see if there was a little 'wee-wee' or not! Our baby looks healthy and just perfect! Yay!
And... I successfully got my blood drawn. Yuck. Worst thing ever! I seriously almost pass out every time. Awful.
So happy about your "most likely" little boy!!! And so proud of you for getting your blood drawn... I know how hard that is for you
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! I agree, needles suck! Hopefully your next appointment you will be able to tell for sure! I don't think I would be able to stand the suspense of it all haha!
ReplyDelete