July 4th, 2013
Ah, Kaysville 4th of July is like the greatest thing ever. Really though- I just love hanging out with family all day, eating lots of good food, and love all of the traditions!
We of course started the day off with the Parade.... where apparently the fire trucks were a little loud for Miss Clara!
But we were SO excited to get some candy!
and seriously- nothing beats the Davis High Marching Band! Maybe it was because my brother was SUCH a band geek, and I was in Jr. High too, but I just love it! Best moment of the parade ever.
They're seriously like a cult.
She's really trying for a thumbs up! Almost there cute girl!
and of course the cheerleaders. Lucy is obsessed- I don't think she even has any idea that I was a cheerleader, just that Candace is, and that's all that matters!
How cute are these two love birds!? Perfect little family! So glad they are getting married!
Jackie got to be there again! She just graduated from BYU-I and is from Tennessee, so my mom's house is her home base!
Getting ready for their big performance! They danced to 'Surfin' USA' This year! I kept hearing, "So, were not dancing to 'Call me Maybe' then!?" Haha... Best song ever!
Lucy did awesome and knew the whole dance! Way to go sweet Lu!
But again... I think the music was a little loud for Clara. This girl... Ohhh man.
Candace performed and did awesome- I can't believe she is old enough to be a senior!
We spent the afternoon at the Crosland's where the girls both crashed! We had a fun BBQ over there before the fireworks, and Grandma Bonnie even made these fun red, white, and blue drinks! Coolest ever!
We then met up with both families for the big firework show!
Lucy has been pulling the greatest faces lately- it's still extremely hard for her to look at the camera for some reason!
We were so glad to see cute Quin & Heidi too! And how cute is Max? Seriously cutest little boy ever!
My mom and all the Brock Grandbabies- Love these pics!
All the Crosland girlies.
Cute Daisy with Aunt Kathy, and Papa Jeff
No Firework show is complete without a large amount of glow sticks! These girls are obsessed!
The firework show was amazing as usual... and as always, does anything really beat, "and I'm proud to be an American.... where at least I know I'm free..." Best. Song. Ever.
We headed back to Grandma Bonnie's house to do some more fireworks out front! Clara crashed as soon as we got there though!
It was a pretty awesome day if I say so myself. Until next year 4th of July... You really are the best Holiday.


















































Comments
Post a Comment