Thanksgiving 2015

We had such a nice Thanksgiving! Our good friends the McRae's had us, and about 10 other families over! I made rolls the week before and froze them, and bought a bunch of drinks and all the paper stuff for the kids, so it was zero work for me! Thank goodness for good friends. It was so nice to shower and get out of the house, even though I had only been home for one day! Haha. Rex was the sweetest, and we had such a good time. 
 
 Some of the families there- McRae, us, Jacobs, Davies, Prestwich, Amsbury, and a few of their friends from work. I kept meaning to get a picture of baby with Dr. Amsbury, but it didn't happen!
 Kami, Tera, Jenny, me, and Melissa!
 First family pic. Not my greatest, but I sure love these 4!
Such a fabulous day. Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!