The Holiday.
A recap of the beautifully.... LONG weekend. In chaotic order. As Always.
Just Lucy playing with the Crosland's dog, Paige.
She was a bit distracted as one of the cats had just walked by as well.
She LOVES animals. It's so cute. She shakes she gets so excited!
Wednesday and Friday I helped my parents move! AH! They are officially all moved out of their house. It's so weird. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. and help set up beds. Watched some hannah montana in-between, and found this kickin' headband. (ignore the food in my teeth in this picture)
I still can't believe we are moved. 12 years in Kaysville, and now they are residents of Farmington. For now anyway. We sure will miss a guest room!
He can do creepy things with his eyebrows.
Grandma Bonnie got all the 'kids' these sweet jumpsuits. Why I only got Lucy in the sweet jumpsuit and not everyone else. Who knows? We did try. BUT. Macey was drinking a bottle, Lucy was playing with leaves, Cody was screaming, and Blake was just walking away.
Grandkid pictures are unfortunately never successful.
P.S. Just pretend her eyes are open.
'Eh. I really want this leaf.'
Thanksgiving Day at the Croslands! Dinner was wonderful and after we went and saw 'The Blindside'. Loved it.
Lucy. Ah I love her.
Check out those eyes. This is Lucy to a t. Big ol' headband I stuck on her head, pretty eyes, her binky, her blanky, and most recently. Her Pig.
Today. Thank you thank you to Grandma B and Grandma C for making it possible for me and Tyler to go to THIS game. It was wonderful. Go Utes, and cougars.
I like them both.
I'll be honest though- Tyler likes the U better, so I rooted right along with him. For the losing team.
Let's be honest.
Both teams played HORRIBLe. HORRIBLE.
Sure was fun though!
We had a great weekend. We're exhausted, and stuffed.
I can't even name all the crap I ate this past week.
Lucy is now 9 months old as of the 25th! She goes to the Doctor Monday.
Stats then.
Much love. and Happy Holidays!
They both played horrible but blue came out with the W.
ReplyDeleteoh she is sooo cute carly. love her eyes and that jump suit is to die for.
ReplyDelete