Easter 2013

Happy Easter from these two cutie pies! We had such a fabulous Easter this year! My parents don't have church until 1, so we slept in.... found our Easter baskets and slowly got ready! Clara even got a nap before church!

The Easter bunny knew where to find the girls, and made it all the way from North Dakota! ;-)
They each got a new swimsuit and sandals for Hawaii, plus some fun socks, bunny, ears, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, a treat, and some cheddar bunnies!
 Clara found her basket hiding behind the chair in Grandma's front room!
 Lucy found hers hiding in the Entertainment Center!
 You can tell what their favorite prizes were! 
 Of course we had to go out and do bubbles right away!
We went to church with my mom again, I had to run home after Sacrament to start the rolls and it was such a beautiful day I decided to just walk the mile or so back to church. It was so nice to have some peace and quiet on such a special day. I made it back in time to spend the 2nd hour with my mom and Clara in nursery. The Monday before Easter a sweet 13 year old girl in their ward passed away totally unexpectedly. It was such a bizarre thing-- they had the funeral Friday afternoon, and it was so neat to say their ward come together to take care of this sweet family. Sunday after church a bunch of people from the ward met in the family's front yard to sing 'Families can be Together Forever' and let off 200 white balloons! It was such an amazing thing to see!
 I'm truly thankful I get to have my cute girls each day! 
After Church Shawn & Mel came over for dinner. The cousins had so much fun, and all 3 of them managed to squeeze onto one side of the table. They are so funny.
 Lucy was being SUCH a ham... I loved it. 
 My cute little brother and sister... who really aren't so little anymore! Haha
 Clara sure loves her uncle Kyle!
 She didn't want to pose for pictures so much, but hands down got the most eggs in the egg hunt! She was so quick!
 Carter has the funniest faces lately... and how cute is Katelyn?


 We were able to FaceTime with daddy to show him all of our eggs! Luckily he was well taken care of! My cute friend Anna had him over for dinner! Thank you dear!!
 Grandma Bonnie gave the girls a bunch of sidewalk chalk, and Grandma Carrie gave the girls Bubble-guns so of course we had to go test them both out!
 Shawn of course hooked up some make-shift rope swing so all the kids swarmed him to go on rides! Lucy loved it!
It was such a nice day and I'm still dreaming of the 65 degree weather.... Sigh... Did I mention that is 20 degrees and a blizzard here today? It is... BUT... we leave for Hawaii tomorrow! Wahoo!
I'm off to pack!

Comments

  1. You really captured some great pictures!! Wasn't that so sad about the little girl in your mom's ward? Makes you think twice about how blessed we are to have healthy, happy kids. Glad you were able to come out and enjoy some nice weather and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! I love their personalities I see through pictures! And there dresses were adorable! And I must say you are one beautiful Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2016