Today a Bug...

flew up Lucy's nose. 

Yes. A bug flew up her nose- or should i say crawled? We were enjoying the beautiful day outside... me, daddy, and little Lucy were sitting out front of our 'house' on a blanket just enjoying the weather when a little 'nat' landed right above Lucy's luscious lips! I went to carefully swipe it off her face, when it just zipped up her little nose! Then, i go to pick it out of course, I looked up her little nose, and it was gone. Lucy officially has a bug in her brain. Didn't seem to affect her- but still- I kinda feel bad. Poor Lucy and her little nose- I mean she already snorts enough as is, i don't think this will help her congestion.

We did enjoy the gorgeous day though! We went to the park, and Lucy played with Daddy while I ran! Speaking of exercise- went to Yoga last night for the first time, and it kicked my trash. I'm looking forward to going again on Wednesday! 

Comments

  1. Oh poor girl! That is so sad haha but kind of funny. Glad to see that you guys got to go play outside, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

    On another note, you may not like this but... I love Adam Lambert! He is the only interesting person on AI this year, well, Allison too. I almost cried last night because they went over time and our dvr cut off the recording before I heard him sing. Luckily we had recorded fringe right after so I didn't miss it, but I was still ticked!
    Anyway, I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2016