Labor Day....

Hello again. I throughly enjoyed my week off of cheer! Wednesday I went up to Kaysville, grabbed some lunch with my mom and then went and saw little Can-Can cheer. Let me tell you this- I am so glad I coach high school and not junior high. The sweaty little boys at the games... the drama... the braces.. Ah. Worst time of my life- that's for sure. Other than the overly awesome junior high girls volleyball game.... we visited grandma bonnie and aunt jessi and went home. Thursday me and 'Miss. Brock' (Yes. Cheryl is now a 2nd grade teacher!) hung out and got some cafe rio... and Friday I went to Swiss Days!! So this is only my second year going, but it is my absolute favorite. This year I went with my mother-in-law (Bonnie), Amy (Ty's sister) and our family friends, Susan and Sandi. Well if any of you know the Croslands you know they dont' mess around when they want to shop... so they got there right at 8am when it started.. and I was of course late... but made it by 8:30! Please notice Lucy in her adorable hat! Hers is flowers... Amy got little Blake a Strawberry one, and Bonnie bought little Macey a purple grape one. How cute are they.. seriously?
I also bought Lucy a cute crochet flower for a head band... a new bracelet for her... some 'squeaky' shoes... and her a cute sign to go in her room. OH. and a carmel apple. It was so fun to be up in BEauTiful Midway, and enjoy hanging out with family!

Saturday we moved my brother Shawn and Melissa into their new house in Layton! Tyler was using his dad's horse trailer to move all their stuff in, and after brakes not working and a blown tire on the way there... we finally got all of there stuffed packed, loaded, and then unpacked and into their new house! Their house is so cute, and I'm so jealous of their cute green wall! We spent the rest of the day unpacking and painting with them. As for the rest of the weekend... Went to dinner with Bonnie and Jeff for my birthday... me and Ty went to part of church today due to a sick little girl. Lucy has so much snot coming out her nose, she must be losing weight! Poor girl!! She is definitely starting to teeth! We're looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and getting both me and her feeling better!

Oh and... Im not that much of a BYU fan.. but awesome game! Go Cougars! (and Bryan Kariya!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!