So sorry for the picture overload- but believe it or not our little Miss Clara Mae is already here! I went into my doctors appointment on Wednesday the 27th at 3pm, and my blood pressure was up again. I was going to see if they could start me Friday, but because my blood pressure was high Dr. Bean wanted me to do some lab work that day, then start me that next day- Thursday. I asked him if I could just be started tonight because I really didn't want to have a bunch of lab work done- Blah! It turns out he was on call that night, and he was the one who delivered Lucy, so I really wanted him to deliver Clara too- and everything just worked out! I left the doctors office- called Tyler to come home from work early, finished cleaning the house and packing our bags- I sent Lucy with Cheryl to head up to Grandma Bonnie's house, and Tyler and I headed to the Timpanogus Hospital about 6:30pm! I was nervous about delivering at Timpanogus, only because I found out like 2 wee...
Lucy Jane Crosland February 25, 2009 1:23am 6 lbs 12 oz 18 inches long We would like to welcome our sweet little girl Lucy to the world! It was an eventful entrance she made and we're glad she is finally here and perfect! My water finally broke Tuesday afternoon so we went into the hospital about four and they decided to start me on pitocin since other than my water breaking not too much was going on-- after being on pitocin for about a 1/2 hr I was ready for my epidural! ((again- Im not quite sure how people do this naturally- I only had 30 minutes of real contractions and was ready for all the needles in the world!) The epidural was wonderful- I highly recommend it!! Well-- at midnight I had pretty much stalled out at being dialated at a 4.5--so the doctor came in and said that basically if I hadn't dialated in the next little while much it was most likely that they were going to do a C-section-- so for the next hour me, Ty and my mom just prayed that I was dialating, and I ...
so cute! i love her little attitude in that first picture! just like her mama!
ReplyDelete