love day. 2011.
i love my two kids.
4 years ago today Tyler and I got engaged!
Crazy!
who would have thought 4 years later we would have the cutest little girl in the whole world, enjoy a nice dinner at 5:30 at the pizza factor with our little jane by our side, come home to study and watch the bachelor, and be expecting another cute little girl in just a couple months!
I can tell you this.. It has all worked out much better than I ever could have dreamed!
28.5 wks... about 2 1/2 months to go!
p.s. my favorite things in these pictures are: lucy's crazy hair, the drying laundry on the kitchen chairs, all the unfolded laundry on the couch in the background, the ranch stain right in the middle of my shirt, and lucy apparently carrying around my bridal picture.... =)
Carly you look so darling! All of these pictures just go to show how happy you seem... how fun :)
ReplyDelete