Christmas Break!

 Christmas was so awesome. I'm already wanting to go back in time...
the 26th we hit up Cafe Rio with my fam-dam, and P, Erika, and Heidi, and then went to Les Mis.
Which was phenomenal. It was a close call. Russel Crowe almost ruined the whole movie... him as Javert? Who cast that! He was so terrible. But the movie? Amazing. Tyler and I saw Les Mis in September with P & Erika and freakishly ended up with 2nd row seats, remember? It was the second time I had seen it... and oh my goodness. We are big fans at our house!
Clara REALLY likes taking pictures of herself. She is the biggest ham. Love her and cute Callie.
 Utah got TONS of snow over Christmas, so Thursday the 27th I headed up to Snowbasin with my dad! I have a super cool husband who stayed home to tend the kiddos, while I got to go do my favorite thing in the whole world! And the snow was AMAZING. The powder was SO light, and SO deep. We had an awesome day, and skied the whole day. Thanks dad!

 Tyler spent the day with his fam! They checked out the new Scheels in Sandy and went to lunch. They even got to ride the Ferris Wheel! Father of the Year!

Thursday night we were able to eat Mandarin with my family! It's probably my favorite restaurant ever, and it was Soooo good. We then headed up to Quin's parents house to meet up with all of Tyler's friends!
 I really miss these girls!
Tyler's bud's from HS- Ryan, Quin, Porter, Adam, Spencer, Ty, Brad, and Chase
only a few of the rather large Davis-Bountiful clan-- so good to see everyone. 
Friday was Cheryl & Kyle's last day with us so we did only the important things...
The men sat around and discussed and looked at guns...
 and we went to In n' Out. I love Clara SO much.
 
 Tyler then took the girls bowling with my fam, and to see his Grandma LaRae while I went to the Grand America for Tea with Bonnie, Amy, and Jessi! We had so much fun, and it was nice to just have girl time! I wish we got to do that more often!
 Is it obvious that I am the In-law? Haha.. who knows where Tyler came from in his super tall family!
 Later that night we headed to Red Robin with Tyler's mom & dad, and Jessi & Spjut. (sidenote: we left the morning of Jessi's boyfriend's, Mitch's, farewell! We are so sad we missed it! Good luck Spjut!) We had to hit up Tyler's favorite place to eat!
Saturday morning we headed out the Farm to sled behind Papa's 4-Wheelers! Lucy & Clara were in heaven with all the horses and had so much fun with their cousins!
 
 I don't know WHERE she gets this from.... Silly Lucy.
and the best... Lucy had to go potty. I thought she was going to throw a fit because her usual cinder blocks were filled with snow and caked with ice, but Nope. She just sat right down, didn't faze her at all... She's a riot that one!
 SO much fun! 

That afternoon the girls and I headed up to Park City with my mom to finish returning some things and do some last minute shopping/picking things up that you can't find in North Dakota shopping! Haha. We had a great time! Tyler was able to go shooting with his friends while we were gone too! 
We packed up everything at his parents house that night and headed over to my mom's to say goodbye to Carter & Katelyn!
Look at those adorable Brock Grandkids! Even though my kids look homeless, I still love them! ;-)
We woke up early Sunday morning to head to the airport! We stopped by the Crosland's so the girls could say goodbye, and my dad took us to the airport. It was so nice having Tyler's help on the airplane this time! I'm pretty sure he LOVED his first experience flying with the girls... haha.
We had such a fun trip! Thank you thank you to our mom's and dad's for making this trip happen. You have to be home for Christmas! I wish we could have been in two places at once... I hate trying to make everyone happy, and the trip never seems along enough! Hopefully we'll be back soon!

Comments

  1. I thought Russell Crowe was awesome! I loved it. haha.

    Looks like you guys had so much fun! We need to get together next time you're here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!