Independence Day 2015
Happy 4th! We had such an awesome 4th this year. It's one of my favorite Holidays, and it did not disappoint! We spent the 3rd of July day with Tyler at Farmington Pool, dinner at Red Robin, and met up with some friends that night for the Eaglewood Fireworks in Bountiful!
We always end up seeing the Smoots! I'm so glad I caught them because I had been to dinner with Michelle a few days before and forgotten to take a picture, and a few days later she left early when all of our friends were together. I miss this cute girl! And Lucy and Clara love Izzy and Ruby! And sweetest baby Owen makes me so excited to have a BOY!
Tyler with some of his friends- Brad, Porter, and Quinn. I didn't even get one of the girls!
Clara's my favorite little picture buddy! We always have to park forever away, and weren't the smartest this year and forgot our stroller! I knew walking in that the walk out wasn't going to go well... Haha! I ended up just carrying Clara for about a mile, and Ty carried Lucy! I definitely got my work out in holding my 4 year old while 19 weeks pregnant! Ah! She was SO tired and was out cold within a couple minutes of me carrying her.
We spent the weekend at the Crosland's, and Tyler woke up and headed down to the Raceway to race go-carts with Luke! He said it was so much fun!
The girls (and Logan!) all went to Kneaders for breakfast! Love all these cute cousins loving on little Oakley!
Bonnie then dropped the girls and I off at the Kaysville Parade where we met up with my family! For some reason Tyler's family has opted out of the parade... and I think maybe they are smarter than the rest of us! Haha! The girls loved it though and had so much fun! I think Clara waved at every single person that walked by!
After the parade we headed to Grandma Carrie's house for lunch at playing out back! The girls immediately jumped in their suits and played outside ALL afternoon!
We then headed back over to the Crosland's for a little BBQ and playing with cousins before the Fireworks! And this is what happens when you try to take a pictures of all the cute girls while Uncle Luke is setting off parachutes!
We then packed up in Ty's truck and headed over to the Fireworks at Davis High!
We all had a blast and had so much fun. We met up with my parents/coco/cheryl at the fireworks too! So glad that we all live close and get to do things with everyone! Love this cute family of mine, and so thankful to live in the USA!






















Comments
Post a Comment