2 years already!
I can't believe it has already been two years since we got engaged! Tyler surprised me completely--becuase really, who gets engaged on valentines day? Honestly! haha..-- we were going up to Snowbasin for a valentines dinner and while waiting in the lodge below, before the romantic gondola ride up to the top lodge where the gourmet dinner was to be served, we found a quiet corner and were taking pictures, I kept wanting to leave, but Tyler was insistant that we stay just a little longer- before I knew it, he was struggling to pull something out of his coat pocket and was down on his knee asking me to marry him! He was probably down there for a total of about 5 seconds, and then popped right up and attempted to put the ring on my right hand! Its funny how everything you imagined since you were little regarding the proposal is thrown down the drain, but it still was so special and perfect! I was for sure tyler was going to propose while we were in Mexico a month later- but Im glad he didn't wait! Who would have wanted a beach side proposal anyway? haha...Here are some pics from the perfect night!!

A few other things going on currently:
Our only nephew Cody turns two today! Happy birthday little man!-----Tonight is a full moon!! (my mom is convinced with the snow storms, the full moon, and my dad being out of town that I will go into labor any minute!!)-- I got most of my baby shower returns done, and got the rest of the stuff I needed for Lucy and her nursery! (pictures coming soon...)---Tyler got a haircut! and its a good one! (his last one he got for Jake and Jentrie's wedding was perhaps the worst thing ever!!)--- Tyler's most common heard phrase is, "I just miss Lucy so bad. When is she coming out again?"--- We spent yesterday listening to Harry Potter 6 on CD's and doing absolutely nothing. It was fantastic-- Friday we saw, 'He's just not that into you.'- I really liked it, but it was a little inappropriate of course!-- Tyler drinks this discusting protein shake every night that he usually gets a stomach ache after drinking and his breath is terrible afterwards- I'll never understand the point of that, i hate it. --i could sleep 16 hours a day! the end for now--

I love you updating so often, your blog is so fun to read! They always make me laugh. It is so true that the ideal proposal rarely happens. It is just so wonderful, it doesn't even matter! Hope Lucy comes soon, by the way I LOVE that name! Is it going to be Lucy Jane?
ReplyDelete