39 wks.
Well my mom told me that everytime she had her membranes stripped her babies came the next day- so I went to the doctor yesterday, had him strip my membranes and waited yesterday with excitement. I was cramping all day, had a few contractions, wasn't feeling to great as I went to bed, and yes- woke up with nothing. I feel completely normal. I am 1cm dialated and 90% effaced- so something is going on, just nothing not too much I take it. I guess she'll come when she's ready- I really wouldn't mind if she came tomorrow though! A little love day baby would be fine with me. I just hope she's not like 10 lbs. I would be fine with it if she came after her due date, as long as she's still little. Healthy of course, but little would be preferred. I'll just sit- waiting patiently for Lucy to come. Whenever she chooses I guess is fine with me.
I check your blog every day to see if you've had little Lucy yet! I'm crossing my fingers for ya!!
ReplyDeleteI keep wondering when we're going to get a phone call letting us know little Lucy has made her entrance. I'm sure it will be any day now!
ReplyDelete