Hate to disappoint you....

Because of my absence many of you have assumed I had my baby. NOPE. Me and Ty just got bored of waiting around so we went up to Park City Saturday, and then continued up to spend the weekend in Kaysville with our families. I go to the doctor again tomorrow... to strip my membranes AGAIN... So if not tomorrow night/Tuesday--then I'll be induced Friday! They say that 50% of women give birth After their due date, and I think it's a lie-- I swear I'm alone in this world of carrying after the due date-- We're just so anxious for her to get here!! (and I'm so anxious to have this delivery over with!!) =) She better be cute...

Comments

  1. Ha ha I love your last comment, she better be cute. I love looking at your blog and can't wait to see your cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was just checking to see if you had your baby because I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you for a while! And she will be absolutely darling, no worries...

    and if it makes you feel better, you are much further along than I was at this point- I went in to be induced and I was dilated to a .5 and like 20% effaced or something pathetic like that. You're doing great! Enjoy the 'extra' time you have to spend with Tyler... Ella was born 12 days late, and by that point I had gotten so much done that I hadn't dreamed of doing and even though it was no fun, I was so productive! Can't wait to see your little darling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!