Baby countdown---and weekend fun!

I decided I hate the little countdown thing on my blog ----->> that thing right there. It says one week and few days- but Im going to be honest with you all- I won't be surprised if its longer than that. As of Thursday I am ALMOST 1 cm dialated and 80% effaced- meaning- something is going on, but not too much. And I would say I have like a contraction one to three times a day, and other than my back hurting I feel pretty good. So as of now- I will not be too upset if I go past my due date. And to be honest- Im thinking I might. I'm still shooting for February 12th though. (That would be thursday....) Don't worry- I'll keep you updated.

Also- I had TWO baby showers on Saturday! Im normally a pro picture taker- but Im so hating pictures of myself lately I didn't take any. Im waiting for my mom and cute sister in law amy to e-mail them to me so I have some! We had the Crosland family shower at Amy's house, and then my mom's cute friends had a little neighborhood/friend shower for me! I got some fabulous gifts and wonderful blankets, and am going to have fun this week finishing off buying everything I need before the baby is here and exchanging some gifts! let's hope I have the energy to make it to: JC Penny, Kohls, Walmart, Target and Babys R'us! Lately I have been completely content just laying down- all day long, so we'll see!

Baby Lucy is going to be one spoiled child- thats all I have to say! We're excited to have her here as soon as she is ready to make her appearance!

P.S. I know I said this earlier, but the blog is really turned into my journal, so I am trying to post on it as often as I can to write everything down thats going on in our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!