ballet, and other fun...

Lucy's favorite dance moves-- which kind of look like she's doing the polka. Awesome.

Lucy started Ballet, the same day she started preschool! Ah! I can't even begin to describe how excited she was to go. All she ever wants to do is, "dance and sing on a stage!". Seriously. Who's daughter is she anyway? She is going to the Institute of Dance & Ballet Theatre by Rinat Mouzafarov. 
She is absolutely loving it, and cute cute Mr. Rinat is so amazing with these little girls. He is straight out of Russia, and has a pretty phenomenal resume, I must say! 
And don't worry- when my mom was here she bought her a leotard that doesn't give her a major wedgie, and some tights!
 Lucy's friends in her class- Skye, Ruby, and Ashlyn.

and a BUNCH of other randoms from my phone during the last month....
Lucy has really gotten into taking pictures of me.... She almost took one of me in the tub this morning. Awesome.
 Lunch date with a bunch of friends, and dessert with Jaymie and Kim after!
 Lucy again with the picture taking.... pure talent i tell ya!
 i refinished my old ugly nightstand... which i now love! and just finished a desk- yay!
 love taking these two cuties to the park!
 Skye and Lucy on the 2nd day of Preschool!
 check out those cute piggies!
 seriously love this little munchkin!
 she sleeps in the weirdest positions every night... you have NO idea. Took my momma past the Bismarck Temple. and milk in AZ was $1.67, here I am paying $4.04. SERIOUSLY!!!!
 Clara has been REALLY into twirling lately, and singing to herself, "ashes, ashes, we all fall down!" she is getting to be quite the talker lately! (mama, dada, Ball, tissue, shoes, No!, etc....)
 These two girls were SO excited to have their daddy home!
More Lucy picture taking at Walmart... she is awesome.
 We ran into Walmart the other night quick with Tyler, and Lucy was riding like this everywhere. We are officially 'those' people at Walmart. awesome...
We have been absolutely LOVING this fall weather, and are getting SO SO excited to go to Mt. Rushmore this weekend with Tyler's family, and then I'm headed to Utah with the girls for the marathon! Ah!

I have been feeling so so blessed lately. I am so thankful for Tyler's good job up here, our home, our family, our good health, the church, and so on. I'm one lucky girl!

Comments

  1. Hahahahahaha oh my goodness, your girls are so adorable. and funny! This post was so entertaining. I think it would be so cool to move away for a while like you are. Good experience! I need to figure out how you put your pictures in a row like that! It's tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...super cute ballet girl! I love how you give Lucy so many opportunities to learn...hope she likes dance!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pillows on your sofa...the colors, style, size...everything. So cute.
    $4 for MILK?! Holy smokes...that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random- but another one of our friends went to Mt Rushmore recently...http://justinandashlee.blogspot.com/ It looks like they did some cool stuff if you want to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as always Carly. I'm bummed we couldn't meet you at MT Rushmore and can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!