Christmas

I like my Christmas background, Ok? I know it's only November- but I am totally a Christmas nerd. I listen to FM 100 and love it. And...and... The sooner the Holidays get here and are over the sooner my baby is here! And I am just really ready for her to be here! And I still have 3 more months! Ah!
Also- Ty got his blood drawn this morning. He is normal after all! I knew you all were dying to know. Not really- but I was worried for a minute.
My cheerleaders first compeition is in a month- Eh! I am a little bit nervous for them to be honest- I think we keep having girl after girl injured. Im turning into my mom too- they dont' listen unless I yell! Lucky I like them! Haha.. I really do- they are just high school girls. Enough said! Wish us Luck!

Comments

  1. From one Christmas Nerd to another...I must admit that I have had to restrain myself from watching my all-time favorite movie "ELF". I have promised my family that I would wait until after our first Thanksgiving Dinner this Saturday. Normally, by this time of the year I would have already gotten in a couple of screenings of it - and finished the year off with a total of 7-8 times. So - needless to say - I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I'm glad to know that it is yet one more thing that you and I have in common, Carly bug. I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOUUUUU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ok Carly I really do like your background! And I want the holidays to be over also for your sake! I want to see that cute little baby girl you are having!!!! I cant wait, she is going to be so much fun. And guess what I am doing today??? Putting up my christmas decorations!!! haha I know I know I am just as bad!!! But love ya girl. Hope all is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!