Lucy pics.
Lucy is almost 8 months old. Crazy. Here are some recent random pictures of Lucy's life...
Tub-a-lub-dub. Lucy in the tub. She LOVES those little bath toys I bought her. {Confession: tonight Lucy was getting in the tub with her dad like always, and I decided to join- making it a 'family tub'. If you have been in our bathroom, you KNOW our tub is not very big. Needless to say, Lucy had fun playing with mom and dad in the tub, and mom and dad had fun squirting each other with Lucy's toys. So much for not getting my hair wet...}

My Keys may be the sole purpose Lucy learns to crawl.


Here she is doing her latest trick. It's usually more of a perfect 'push up' position, but she decided to stick her butt up in the air a little farther. She wants to crawl SO bad! she is so close- until then though, we'll enjoy her push-ups.

Tub-a-lub-dub. Lucy in the tub. She LOVES those little bath toys I bought her. {Confession: tonight Lucy was getting in the tub with her dad like always, and I decided to join- making it a 'family tub'. If you have been in our bathroom, you KNOW our tub is not very big. Needless to say, Lucy had fun playing with mom and dad in the tub, and mom and dad had fun squirting each other with Lucy's toys. So much for not getting my hair wet...}
My Keys may be the sole purpose Lucy learns to crawl.
I thought Lucy always slept on her back.. I guess not!
mamamamama and Lu-bean.
hahahahahaha I laughed so hard when I saw her doing those push-ups!! Seriously you have a little cheerleader in training
ReplyDelete