hallow's eve!
Tomorrow is the big day!
Do I have a costume yet?
No.
Am i worried?
Yes.
As to some other BIG news- my parents sold their house! Ah! (They have a lot in west kaysville, but until the house is built are renting down in those colorful farmington town homes- they have to be out December 1st.. it's kinda sad, yet exciting!)
But along with this transition, they have a storage unit, and apparently that is where all the dress ups are!
dang.
that has been my costume headquarters for the past 5 years. or more.
any ideas are welcome!
Here is a peek a Lucy's costume.....
She is a 'Cabana' Girl and won 3rd place at our ward party this week!
So did my 'corn cake'. It's really supposed to be cornbread, but all it is is a cornbread mix mixed with a yellow cake mix. So really it's cake. Maybe thats why everyone liked it so much?
Go figure.
Life has been just fabulous lately!
Tyler is busy busy with school. He is really wanting to get his MBA at one of the top ten schools back east now, so is working hard to get extra good grades. It's been so good for him to get so motivated for school! He really is doing homework non stop, but still manages to be the best daddy ever! He is so cute with Lucy. Seriously. I would be lost without him!
As for me and my life! Tuesday night we had a SYTYCD viewing at my house!
Billy Bell gone... seriously. What the heck. Ill? I think there is more to it!
I'm excited for next week!
Yesterday I went up to K-town. My mom and I grabbed Lunch at Tasty's, and spent the afternoon making sugar cookies! I seriously need to learn to make those better, everytime I try and help something goes terribly wrong. We then went to the big FJH vs KJH Boys B-ball game! Both cheerleaders performed together, and I must say I wasn't impressed at all. Both of those schools and have like mega-talented girls, and it was some dinky little stupid dance. Lame. Oh well- Candace still looked adorable doing it!
My 'cheerios' are doing well. We are starting our competition practices this week. I must say- as must as I was let down about not competing a 'normal' routine, the extra time sure has been great. They will only have extra practices through November, then 3 competitions in December, and then done with competing! They are doing awesome, and are such cute good girls.
Life is good. We couldn't be more blessed! Lucy is adorable. She is army crawling now. It's so cute. Love her.
Haha I Love the Cabanna girl outfit! Totally fits Lucy! She is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat costume is too cute! I love dressing up as adults, just pulling things out of the dress up box and making up a costume! ha ha fun and free and they are always the best! Well answering the question you wrote on my blog, I never got the opportunity to nurse, my milk never came in, not even a leak!!! I was totally fine with it. Macie is actually very advanced and beyond healthy and smart and the bottle worked out better for us, I just didn't get the perks of breast feeding, weight loss, money savings and such! Are you still nursing? anyways...How come your Cheerios don't want to compete a normal season? sometimes I miss cheer, not in the drama way, just the friends and the laughs and the stuntung and I know you miss my mad tumbling skills =)
ReplyDeleteI love her costume!! I have the same problem with costumes... all mine are at my parents house 4 hours away! I hope your Halloween was great!
ReplyDelete