THRILLER

Hello hello!
Last night the girls (and my dad...) saw Thriller! I haven't seen it for YEARS. I have been wanting to go for a while now, and wasn't let down... anything with dance is usually SO entertaining for me. LOVED it.

The girls with a dancer....
Can-Can and I
My dorky parents and Cheryl....

And in case you forgot...
How cute is Lucy?
I love her!

Comments

  1. lucy is so cute! i always love to see her cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed the first half of thriller but the second half bored me.. haha glad you had a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chel left me a comment so I sent you a invite. You can read about our crazy not so exciting life if you want hehe! You guys all look so cute at Thriller! We went last year and loved it. That is so fun you all went and got your Dad to go! Love your last post you are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Thriller last year and I wanted to go again so bad but I forgot to get tickets in time. I feel like Halloween has snuck up on me this year so I haven't had time to enjoy it! Your little girl is the cutest thing ever. I LOVE her big smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!