Thanksgiving


We had such a fabulous Thanksgiving this year! 
I love LOVE the long weekend, and just relaxing with family!
Definitely not looking forward to Tyler going back to work on Monday.... but love the Holiday season!

We spent Thanksgiving this year at the Crosland's home, and had such a nice relaxing time eating wonderful food and hanging out! Later that afternoon we went to see 'Puss and Boots'--- Lucy LOVED it. Me- well, Lucy liked it! =) 
We are so so grateful for our wonderful families and such a wonderful Holiday!

Mainly I'm grateful for these two cute girls! Haha.



All of us- Post Thanksgiving feast! 


We are so so happy cute Kevin is finally home with us again! Lucy and Blake LOVE their uncle Kevin and he has seriously played with them All week long. So glad he is home!

Uncle Stand and Aunt Cheryl-- Love them!

and how cute is she? Seriously. Sweetest baby ever. Love, Love, Love her!



The girls snuggling with Papa and the Kitty!

That night my mom, Candace, and my cousin Jackie and I all headed to Fashion Place mall for a little black friday shopping! We got some great deals from Carter's, Banana Republic, Gap, and Victoria's Secret and were home by like 1:30! Sweet...

Friday we slept in and I headed to Kohl's and Target with my mom for a little while and had an awesome day just hanging out with family again- Look how cute Callie and Clara are? I can't believe how big they are now! They could really be twins!

Today we spent another lazy day hanging out with family, and my parents got this Giant tree! We decided to get a real tree for the upstairs this year, and my parents went over to the nursery by their house, and just came home like a half hour later with this giant tree. It's awesome!

How cute are these three? Lucy kept saying she bonked her head... I believe she fell down my parents basement stair case right before this... =)



and to end... Have you ever seen a cuter baby? I think NOT!! Love her.

 Love you Clara! 7 months old on Monday-- Ah! And this morning I found her bottom two teeth about to cut through! I can't get enough of my little chunky girl! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clara Mae!

Lucy is finally here!!