Love Day 2012...

 This pretty much sums up our Valentines day.... playing at home, but so much fun!
I love the picture on the bottom left... Tyler didn't even know Clara was in the picture then we looked at it, and boom there was Clara's cute little head! 

A cute girl in my ward teaches yoga at the YMCA so I went to that in the morning and ran with her after--(I'm SO glad we are members of the YMCA, we have gone literally every single day since we moved in! And a bunch of cute girls from my ward work there, or go there too! It's awesome!)
We came home and got out all of Lucy's Valentines Birthday Decor, and decorated our apartment and got to work on my mom's sugar cookies! Lucy was the best helper! 
I was a little worried about making these, but they actually turned out great and now I have sugar cookies galore!






Lucy got all sorts of Valentines! One of her new friends in our ward brought one over today, and Grandma Carrie sent her a coloring book, and her and Clara each a new book! Grandma Bonnie sent the girls each $10-- didn't take us long to spend that! Lucy chose out her very own princess ball (we're on toy OVERLOAD right now... holy cow!), and a cute t-shirt, and I got Clara a little Easter dress from Target. Even though I'm still coveting one from baby gap... sigh...  Lucy got some of her jewelry and candy from us! (Leftover party favors from her party... I am awesome!) Oh, and I gave her a new PURPLE My little pony! Hardest thing to find ever! I originally bought it for her birthday in 2 weeks, but she is already getting a 'big' present for us, so we gave it to her early!
This is literally her face everytime she opens something she wants!

Tyler and I went all out for each other... Haha.... He got me a cute chick-flick, and I got him $$ to take us out on a 'hot-date'. We are awesome... maybe one day! But it works for us!


Here is a little peak at our new apartment-- and super-awesome valentines decorations. Haha.. pretend it's not messy! and that someone's head isn't popping into every picture!





I still haven't hung anything up in either bedroom, but seeing how there are some pictures on the wall is a huge accomplishment! That only took us 6 months in our last apartment... Haha.
So far we really do like it! So here's to hoping that keeps up!

Comments

  1. You guys are too adorable. Glad you're already liking your new area. Your aptment is WAY cute! Good for you for already having stuff on the walls! Woohoo! Glad I can still keep up with you through this blogging thing!

    So cute Lucy already got a V-day card! Making friends already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Carly! Cuter than this ol' Foxboro apartment. haha. I'm glad you guys like it! And that you have Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such adorable little girls! and you look like the sweetest little mommy. grace would love if i let her help me in the kitchen. sadly, i rarely have the patience for it and then there you and little Lucy are looking happy as ever and baking sugar cookies together! you're awesome. your new apartment looks nice too. I can't believe you guys moved all the way to S.D.? How is the change? Homesick yet? I'm glad you like your ward. :) Congrats on a new home, yummy looking cookies and two adorable kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2016