Independence Day: Part 2
Most of the Crosland girls at the Davis High Fireworks
We had such a lazy afternoon and headed over to the Crosland's to enjoy a fabulous BBQ on their new deck! Grandma and Papa bought a push-bike to have at their house, and Lucy LOVES it! She kept trying to go down the hill like Blakey does, and was pretty brave, but kept crashing. It didn't seem to bother her though!
Clara of course wanted a turn and loved it! This girl is pretty fearless-- this is her standing on their little airplane teeter-totter.
after dinner we headed over for the Firework Show at Davis High. We go every year and I love it. There was some definite interesting music choices this year, haha, but the fireworks were awesome!
Grandma Bonnie brought like a 50 pack of glow bracelets and the kids LOVED them. Such a good idea! I loved that I could pick out my kids in the crowd too and keep a good eye on them.
I love that we get to sit with both of our families during the fireworks!
Lucy sat like this through almost all the firework show, then went to cuddle with Amy & Luke-- if I remember correctly she did that last year too. Silly girl!
and Clara watched them like this... =)
Happy 4th! Can't wait until next year!









Comments
Post a Comment